Sue, Sue, Sue!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sue, Sue, Sue!!!!

Post  MMM on Wed 27 Aug 2008, 18:33

I sue katanga forn posting the Razz smileys 7 times in a row
I sue taco bell for forgetting my nachos
I sue kareel for eating my strudel
I sue jonjon for being a mailbox hater
I sue 10art1 for saying "I reject your reality and subsitute my own!" because it is mythbusters saying!
And I sue all of you for no reason!!!! And all you've got! Twisted Evil
avatar
MMM
Computer-Eating Devil
Computer-Eating Devil

Number of posts : 700
Strikes :
0 / 1000 / 100

Points :
7 / 1007 / 100

Registration date : 2008-08-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sue, Sue, Sue!!!!

Post  kareljanis on Wed 27 Aug 2008, 21:54

I sued Taco Bell
'Cause I ate half a million Chalupas
And I got fat!

I sued Panasonic
They never said I shouldn't use their microwave
To dry off my cat

Huh, I sued Earthlink
'Cause I called them up
N' they had the nerve to put me on hold

I sued Starbucks
'Cause I spilled a Frappucino in my lap
And brrr, it was cold!

I sued Toys'R'Us
'Cause I swallowed a Nerf ball
And nearly choked to death

Ugh, I sued PetCo
'Cause I ate a bag of kitty litter
And now I got bad breath!

I sued Coca-Cola, yo
'Cause I put my finger down in a bottle
And it got stuck!

I sued Delta Airlines
'Cause they sold me a ticket to New Jersey
I went there, and it sucked!

I sued Duracell
They never told me not to shove that double-A
Right up my nose

I sued Home Depot
'Cause they sold me a hammer
Which they knew I might drop on my toes

I sued Dell Computers
'Cause I took a bath with my laptop
Now it doesn't work

I sued Fruit of the Loom
'Cause when I wear their tightie-whities on my head
I look like a jerk

I sued Verizon
'Cause I get all depressed
Any time my cell phone is roaming

I sued Colorado
'Cause you know, I think it looks a little bit too much
Like Wyoming

I sued Neiman Marcus
'Cause they put up their Christmas decorations
Way out of season

I sued Ben Affleck
...
Aw, do I even need a reason?

_________________
Sometimes,
people confuse what they think they know,
with what they know they know.
Who knows?
Do you know?
The shadow knows!
avatar
kareljanis
Power
Power

Number of posts : 2945
Age : 22
Location : Over there
Strikes :
2 / 1002 / 100

Points :
6 / 1006 / 100

Registration date : 2008-05-19

View user profile http://randomness.omgforum.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Sue, Sue, Sue!!!!

Post  Jack on Thu 28 Aug 2008, 09:34

Wow
avatar
Jack
Afro Dude
Afro Dude

Number of posts : 347
Strikes :
0 / 1000 / 100

Points :
5 / 1005 / 100

Registration date : 2008-06-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sue, Sue, Sue!!!!

Post  kareljanis on Thu 28 Aug 2008, 11:44

it's from the song "ill sue ya" by weird al

_________________
Sometimes,
people confuse what they think they know,
with what they know they know.
Who knows?
Do you know?
The shadow knows!
avatar
kareljanis
Power
Power

Number of posts : 2945
Age : 22
Location : Over there
Strikes :
2 / 1002 / 100

Points :
6 / 1006 / 100

Registration date : 2008-05-19

View user profile http://randomness.omgforum.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Sue, Sue, Sue!!!!

Post  MMM on Thu 28 Aug 2008, 14:02

kareljanis wrote:I sued Taco Bell
'Cause I ate half a million Chalupas
And I got fat!

I sued Panasonic
They never said I shouldn't use their microwave
To dry off my cat

Huh, I sued Earthlink
'Cause I called them up
N' they had the nerve to put me on hold

I sued Starbucks
'Cause I spilled a Frappucino in my lap
And brrr, it was cold!

I sued Toys'R'Us
'Cause I swallowed a Nerf ball
And nearly choked to death

Ugh, I sued PetCo
'Cause I ate a bag of kitty litter
And now I got bad breath!

I sued Coca-Cola, yo
'Cause I put my finger down in a bottle
And it got stuck!

I sued Delta Airlines
'Cause they sold me a ticket to New Jersey
I went there, and it sucked!

I sued Duracell
They never told me not to shove that double-A
Right up my nose

I sued Home Depot
'Cause they sold me a hammer
Which they knew I might drop on my toes

I sued Dell Computers
'Cause I took a bath with my laptop
Now it doesn't work

I sued Fruit of the Loom
'Cause when I wear their tightie-whities on my head
I look like a jerk

I sued Verizon
'Cause I get all depressed
Any time my cell phone is roaming

I sued Colorado
'Cause you know, I think it looks a little bit too much
Like Wyoming

I sued Neiman Marcus
'Cause they put up their Christmas decorations
Way out of season

I sued Ben Affleck
...
Aw, do I even need a reason?
I Sue weir al for making that song
I sue you for posting it
And I sue you fro sueing people!
avatar
MMM
Computer-Eating Devil
Computer-Eating Devil

Number of posts : 700
Strikes :
0 / 1000 / 100

Points :
7 / 1007 / 100

Registration date : 2008-08-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sue, Sue, Sue!!!!

Post  Katanga on Thu 28 Aug 2008, 14:39

We should make a chain game called I sue you!
avatar
Katanga
Sense of Hear
Sense of Hear

Number of posts : 4030
Age : 21
Location : Somewhere between somewhere and somewhere. A hint: it's close to somewhere.
Strikes :
0 / 1000 / 100

Points :
20 / 10020 / 100

Registration date : 2008-05-18

View user profile http://randomness.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Sue, Sue, Sue!!!!

Post  rutz342 on Sat 30 Aug 2008, 09:37

You just got SUED!!!
avatar
rutz342
Couch Potato
Couch Potato

Number of posts : 50
Strikes :
0 / 1000 / 100

Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-05-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sue, Sue, Sue!!!!

Post  MMM on Sat 30 Aug 2008, 16:30

Byut I sue you for not posting 42!!
42
avatar
MMM
Computer-Eating Devil
Computer-Eating Devil

Number of posts : 700
Strikes :
0 / 1000 / 100

Points :
7 / 1007 / 100

Registration date : 2008-08-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sue, Sue, Sue!!!!

Post  Absent on Fri 05 Sep 2008, 15:54

kareljanis wrote:it's from the song "ill sue ya" by weird al
Really? cool! I wanna get that one...
avatar
Absent
Computer-Eating Devil
Computer-Eating Devil

Number of posts : 740
Location : I'm Absent. How can I have a location?
Strikes :
0 / 1000 / 100

Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-08-10

View user profile http://bacon.screwcamels.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Sue, Sue, Sue!!!!

Post  funmaster on Sat 06 Sep 2008, 01:21

Absent wrote:
kareljanis wrote:it's from the song "ill sue ya" by weird al
Really? cool! I wanna get that one...


me 42 2!
sorry 4-4 the 42 th4tey stran2ge urge 42 type 42 42 42 is 42 pushi2n4g2 me 42 42 42

Spoiler:
F
ours

O
ut,

U
nder,

R
arely

T
ruely

Y
apping,


T
he

W
onderful

O
obles


er why did i type that?

_________________
codeds


join my forum!

Spoiler:
loud-m katanga kareljanis 7purple7 funmaster randomforums gruop YAY
avatar
funmaster
Flying Ultra-Powered Spongebob
Flying Ultra-Powered Spongebob

Number of posts : 874
Location : somewhere
Strikes :
0 / 1000 / 100

Points :
3 / 1003 / 100

Registration date : 2008-05-20

View user profile http://www.funtime.forumarena.com      www.esnippleegames.foruma

Back to top Go down

Re: Sue, Sue, Sue!!!!

Post  Katanga on Sun 07 Sep 2008, 00:17

I sue karel's mom
avatar
Katanga
Sense of Hear
Sense of Hear

Number of posts : 4030
Age : 21
Location : Somewhere between somewhere and somewhere. A hint: it's close to somewhere.
Strikes :
0 / 1000 / 100

Points :
20 / 10020 / 100

Registration date : 2008-05-18

View user profile http://randomness.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Sue, Sue, Sue!!!!

Post  kareljanis on Sun 07 Sep 2008, 00:45

i sue your cousin, borna

_________________
Sometimes,
people confuse what they think they know,
with what they know they know.
Who knows?
Do you know?
The shadow knows!
avatar
kareljanis
Power
Power

Number of posts : 2945
Age : 22
Location : Over there
Strikes :
2 / 1002 / 100

Points :
6 / 1006 / 100

Registration date : 2008-05-19

View user profile http://randomness.omgforum.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Sue, Sue, Sue!!!!

Post  funmaster on Sun 07 Sep 2008, 03:31

confused

_________________
codeds


join my forum!

Spoiler:
loud-m katanga kareljanis 7purple7 funmaster randomforums gruop YAY
avatar
funmaster
Flying Ultra-Powered Spongebob
Flying Ultra-Powered Spongebob

Number of posts : 874
Location : somewhere
Strikes :
0 / 1000 / 100

Points :
3 / 1003 / 100

Registration date : 2008-05-20

View user profile http://www.funtime.forumarena.com      www.esnippleegames.foruma

Back to top Go down

Re: Sue, Sue, Sue!!!!

Post  MMM on Sun 07 Sep 2008, 10:05

I sue I suck
avatar
MMM
Computer-Eating Devil
Computer-Eating Devil

Number of posts : 700
Strikes :
0 / 1000 / 100

Points :
7 / 1007 / 100

Registration date : 2008-08-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sue, Sue, Sue!!!!

Post  Katanga on Sun 07 Sep 2008, 13:17

Laughing
avatar
Katanga
Sense of Hear
Sense of Hear

Number of posts : 4030
Age : 21
Location : Somewhere between somewhere and somewhere. A hint: it's close to somewhere.
Strikes :
0 / 1000 / 100

Points :
20 / 10020 / 100

Registration date : 2008-05-18

View user profile http://randomness.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Sue, Sue, Sue!!!!

Post  MMM on Sun 07 Sep 2008, 13:45

i sue 42
avatar
MMM
Computer-Eating Devil
Computer-Eating Devil

Number of posts : 700
Strikes :
0 / 1000 / 100

Points :
7 / 1007 / 100

Registration date : 2008-08-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sue, Sue, Sue!!!!

Post  chester12 on Sat 13 Sep 2008, 20:00

Ummm... I sue this strike line lol
avatar
chester12
Afro Dude
Afro Dude

Number of posts : 329
Age : 17
Location : I must be somewhere if I have a location!!!!!
Strikes :
0 / 1000 / 100

Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-08-29

View user profile http://www.newclubpenguinthings.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Sue, Sue, Sue!!!!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum