Number 4 Mistake Some VAs Make cont.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Number 4 Mistake Some VAs Make cont.

Post  vastaffing on Thu 22 Jan 2009, 00:30

As business owners to learn new skills and software packages there are costs incurred over and above

the learning time and purchase of software. We often need to find time to practice new skills or try

them out but still need to be working and earning an income. Often the answer is to volunteer our

services to a worthwhile club or association so that others can see what we’re capable of and we get

the opportunity to practice and enhance our skills without charging for it, till we feel confident in

our abilities.

Voluntary work is often done outside of our normal working hours and allows us to meet and mix and

mingle with new people, many of whom could become prospective new

vastaffing
Ultra-noob
Ultra-noob

Number of posts : 2
Strikes :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-01-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Number 4 Mistake Some VAs Make cont.

Post  10art1 on Sat 24 Jan 2009, 15:17

vastaffing wrote:As business owners to learn new skills and software packages there are costs incurred over and above

the learning time and purchase of software. We often need to find time to practice new skills or try

them out but still need to be working and earning an income. Often the answer is to volunteer our

services to a worthwhile club or association so that others can see what we’re capable of and we get

the opportunity to practice and enhance our skills without charging for it, till we feel confident in

our abilities.

Voluntary work is often done outside of our normal working hours and allows us to meet and mix and

mingle with new people, many of whom could become prospective new

What exactly is your point?

One day, March 17th, to be exact, I was feeling a little bored. I was also, frankly, feeling a bit stupid today, having PSSA. So, I decided, I shall spread my subliminal sence of stupidity like the butter on my warm toast. I wrote up a signature, for all to see, in perfect grammar and spelling, which you are bound to re-check for any mistakes. You haven't found any. Don't you feel stupid now too? [edited 3/22/09]
10art1
Force of Fire
Force of Fire

Number of posts : 2213
Strikes :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-06-20

View user profile http://www.bacon.screwcamels.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum